My First Blog Post - A Bit About Me



Hello everyone! My name is Sienna Lacy, and I am beginning my third term here at Linn Benton Community College. My major is business, but more specifically, I am pursuing the Practical Business Management degree here at LB. My reason for choosing this class (Principles of Marketing), is first of all because it is a required class, but also because it intrigues me to see what catches people's attention and makes them want to buy the things they buy. I am most interested in learning about using social media to influence people to gravitate towards a particular product or service. I dream about one day opening up my own shop, and I believe social media is an incredible asset for marketing.  

Outside of my busy college schedule, some of my interests include painting, drawing, hiking, and travel. Three years ago my family went to Japan and next summer we plan to go to Europe. There are so many wonderful places to go see and explore. 
Kayaking at Clear Lake 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Maybelline

Marketing in the News - Week 2 Topic